Is your Pincode not serviceable due to Covid19, contact @ 8076755776
1. Crystallized honey is also called 'granulated honey' or 'candid honey'. It can be returned to the liquid state in the hot state.
2. Crystallized honey is also called 'granulated honey' or 'candid honey'. It can be returned to the liquid state in the hot state.
3. The minimum processed honey is raw honey. This may include pollen, propolis, royal jelly, and small wax particles.
4. Filtered honey is any type of honey that has been filtered to the extent that all or most of the fine Particles, pollen particles, air bubbles, or other materials normally found in a suspension have been removed. In this process, the honey can be heated so that it can be easily passed through the filter.
5. Filtered honey is clear and will not crystallize as easily as raw honey, making it a favorite choice of many people for table honey.
6. Creamed honey, called whipped honey, spoon honey, churned honey, candied honey, honey fondant, And the set honey, is processed to control crystallization. Creamed honey contains a large number of small crystals, preventing the formation of large crystals that can occur in unproven honey. Processing also produces a honeycomb with a smooth, spreading consistency. Most people describe creamed honey as 'yummy'.
7. Dried honey contains moisture extracted from liquid honey to make it completely solid, non-sticky. Granules. This process may or may not involve the use of drying and anti-caking agents. Dried honey is commonly used to garnish desserts or as a flavor enhancer in snacks such as biscuits or potato crisps.
8. Comb honey Honey still has a honey wax comb. It is collected using standard wooden frames in honey supers. The frames are collected and the comb is cut into chicks before packaging. This work is labor-intensive. Traditionally chopped comb honey is called 'cut-comb honey'.
9. Comb is done in comb honey or in comb honey consisting of one or more pieces of comb honey The extracted liquid dipped in honey.